2007/07/05

Language processors

After many years studying computer science, another step is close to be finished. This is incredible, I need like 7 years to study my bachelor degree to be a technical engineer, using the Spanish naming. An 2 years a go, I began the Master degree and I am only at one subject to finish it. Next September I want to pass it, and then I will work on the research project, indispensable step to obtain the title.

One subject to the end: Language processors, or in other words compilers. Lexical analyzers, the abstract syntax tree, and the semantics. As far as I know, it is close to the subject that I already study when I was on Erasmus in the Vrije Universiteït.

During this summer that I will do the practicum works of this subject, I will profit to explain something.

No comments: