2012/01/18

SOPA protest

Today is one of the days where many internet services are protesting against SOPA (Stop On-line Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect Intellectual Property Act). In Spain there is also a similar Act under the name "ley Sinde". There are many reasons to protest to some law like this ones. 


Why the governments are acting against the intellectual property issues harder than the economical fraud?


What is worst, do not pay the contribution to the state or to referee here to hamlet:


Hamlet:
Get thee to a nunnery: why wouldst thou be a
    breeder of sinners? I am myself indifferent honest;
    but yet I could accuse me of such things that it
    were better my mother had not borne me: I am very
    proud, revengeful, ambitious, with more offences at
    my beck than I have thoughts to put them in,
    imagination to give them shape, or time to act them
    in. What should such fellows as I do crawling
    between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves,
    all; believe none of us. Go thy ways to a nunnery.
    Where's your father? 

Hamlet, act 3 scene 1.



No comments: