2007/09/18

I want to fly!

This afternoon I will start the small aircraft private pilot! After to many years doing alternative activities because I cannot be a professional helicopter pilot, finally I will do it as a hobby.

Why I am a computer scientist? Because I could not be a rescue pilot, that's easy! When I was 18 years old, the moment to do your live elections, and it has not be possible to be this specific type of pilot, I decide to change the options radically to computing. Some people say me to study to be a commercial pilot, but I don't want to drive a bus! There is a really huge difference between drive an ambulance than an a bus, isn't it?


This afternoon, I will start the last option: to fly as a hobby, privately, during my free time... This is a dream: fly by my self!

No comments: