2007/09/09

Čerenkov radiation

After a couple of days out of service, and without write here, I am back to continue. Time that I have no write, but time that I read much things. Too much thing, that I create a directory in my bookmarks to remember every thing that I want to comment here.

To day is the day that I want to shape here my impression about the Čerenkov radiation. Because I am working in a place where the radiation is important, and this knowledge is interesting for the workers to be safety, I want information.

First of all I need to say, when I read the Wikipedia article about the Čerenkov radiation, I thought if the idea to paint the electrons in blue could have any relation. I don't know if this is common, but in my imagintation the electrons are always little blue spheric balls. Furthermore to the strings theory here my sphere idea is wrong in pro of a string loop vibrating on an eleven dimension world, the colouring idea is also wrong in practice because the blue colour is a photon wavelength of 475nm (like 49'6eV), and the electron is another kind of particle where the colour like we can see have no sense.

But did you ever read something about the quark colours? Really interesting to know something about why they use colours in a too small world where the colours as we say have no sense! (Danger of side splitting through laughter about the anticolours).

At last, why my mean confuse an idea of visible colours characteristic from the electromagnetic boson with in a lepton common particle?

No comments: